- 9 Things to Know about Summer Camp
- Drama-Free Summer Camp? No Problem!
- The Summer Camp Experience: Where Social and Emotional Health can Thrive
- Overcoming Homesickness at Summer Camp – For Campers and Parents
Spring GS Connections
- Summer Camp FAQs
- COVID-19 Information related to Summer Camp
- GSACPC’s full COVID-19 Response
Lost and Found After Camp
If your camper has any lost or misplaced items please call our summer camp Lost and Found department at 602-452-7080 or email a detailed description to email@example.com. Lost and found items will be held at our Phoenix office location and will be donated, if not claimed, after two weeks.