Board of Directors
release of personal information. Our board members can be contacted
through the council office by calling 602-452-7012, emailing email@example.com, or
by mail at GSACPC, 119 E Coronado Road, Phoenix, AZ 85004-1512.
1st Vice Chairperson
Karilyn Van Oosten
Chamberlain College of Nursing
2nd Vice Chairperson
Jones, Skeleton & Hochuli
Henry & Horne, LLP
Liz Archuleta, Coconino County
Board of Supervisors
- Denise Blommel, Denise Blommel, PLLC
- Andrea Borg, Community Member
- Tim Castro, Chicanos Por La Causa
- Emmi Edwards, Lavidge
- Jennifer Farner, JP Morgan Chase
Tomás Guerra, Oz Engineering,
- Deb Gullett, Gullett Company
- Raquel Gutierrez, Hispanics in Philanthropy
- Jenny Holsman Tetreault, US Foods
- Mark House, Becker & Becker, PLLC
- Jennifer Huppenthal, Leadership Connection, Inc.
- Gay Meyer, USAA
- Quinton Miranda, ASU
- Susan Panganiban O’Malley, Wells Fargo
- Kathleen Schnier, University of Phoenix
- Yesenia Simmons, YB Company
- Javier Torres, Stinson Leonard Street
- Susan Trujillo, Quarles & Brady
- Larry Wulkan, Stinson Leonard Street
- Alexandra Zavala, Crisis Response Network
Girl Advisory Members
- Holly Hoogstra, Chandler High School
- Emma Horn, Desert Vista High School
McKinley Paltzik, Phoenix
- Tressa Stevenson, Chandler High School
We are seeking girl advisory member applications for the 2019-2020 member year.
GSACPC Girl Advisory Board members are non-voting positions for girls age 14 and above. Girl members will get to see how the Board operates in carrying out its responsibilities of governance and financial oversight of the organization. They have a voice in the discussions that can have an impact and influence on the organization’s future.
Girl members are appointed for a term of one (1) year and may serve no more than four (4) consecutive terms.
If interested, please complete the application and submit as noted on the form by Jan. 2, 2019.