NOTICE: As of April 3, we’ve decided to cancel the 2020 summer camp sessions as advertised in the summer camp guide, in response to COVID-19. We know this may cause a disruption in families’ summer plans and apologize for the inconvenience. We are saddened to make this decision but the wellbeing of our girls, families, our volunteers and staff remain our priority. We strongly believe in the positive impact summer camp experiences have on girls’ lives and hope to see our campers later in the year or next summer!
It’s a virtual summer camp offering since our Council’s traditional summer camp was canceled in response to COVID-19. We want to ensure girls can still stay connected and make new friends, to support their overall social-emotional well-being this summer.
- We’re hosting four one-week sessions online June 8-July 3, for all girls K-12.
- Every weekday, each age level will meetup via Zoom for 30-45 minutes. There will also be an evening session open to all campers each Wednesday at 7 pm.
- Participants will receive a fun patch at the end of each week.
- Sign up for each week individually, as many weeks as you want.
- Choose your weekly fee of $5, $10, or $15.
What is the intention of this program?
We wanted to meet the needs of our campers and thought about aspects of camp they would miss that we could bring to the virtual space. The culture of Girl Scout Summer Camp includes a deep sense of belonging, connection with others, and authentic self-development, held by a supportive community.
What are the dates, times, and themes?
- Week 1, June 8-12: Sense of Self
- + All Camp Wed. June 10 @ 7 pm (reverse auction)
- Week 2, June 15-19: Positive Values
- + All Camp Wed. June 17 @ 7 pm (campfire)
- Week 3, June 22-26: Healthy Relationships
- + All Camp Wed. June 24 @ 7 pm (bingo)
- Week 4, June 29-July 3: Community Problem Solving
- + All Camp Wed. July 1 @ 7 pm (camp Jeopardy)
Daily times for each grade level, M-F, are as follows:
- Daisies – 10:00 am
- Brownies – 11:00 am
- Juniors – 1:00 pm
- Cadettes – 2:00 pm
- Senior/Ambassadors – 3:00 pm
PLUS “All Camp” on Wednesday for all campers (7:00 pm via ZOOM)