Notice (as of 6/19): Shadow Rim Ranch Week 3 Closure
Due to the Backbone wildfire, we’ve made the difficult decision to temporarily close Shadow Rim Ranch for Week 3 (6/20-25) in the best interest of camper and staff safety. We have sent an email and text notice to impacted campers, and our Customer Care team is working with families on rescheduling options.
Please note, this only impacts Week 3 campers at this time. We have not canceled Week 4. We’re hopeful that the fire response teams will get things under control over the next week. We’ll continue monitoring closely and contact Week 4 campers directly if anything changes.
The safety and security of our campers is our primary concern. We appreciate your understanding and trust in the Girl Scout Camp team.