Council facilities (all office and camp locations) are partially open to support business needs, and we limit/schedule public visits.
Many Council Staff are working remotely and available by phone and email during regular working hours.
If you need to meet with a staff member or visit a Council Office, contact the appropriate staff member or email@example.com to make arrangements.
There is daily employee activity at each of our offices/property locations. All others require approval.
Administrative office schedules (may vary, and for safety purposes,
always call ahead/pre-arrange visits)
- 119 – Monday-Friday, 8 am - 3 pm
- 101 – Scheduling required
- Parsons Leadership Center – Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
Camp properties are open for Council
programs and pre-approved group activities with appropriate
protocols in effect. Property
reservations are available.
- Like many other organizations, we are establishing occupancy limits for our properties based on specific buildings and sites. Our reservation system reflects available capacities for all spaces when booking reservations.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for help with reservations.
- The Council Shop is open.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm; Saturday: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm; CLOSED Sunday, Monday, Thursday
- No appointments are needed. Masks may be required for in-store shopping during scheduled maintenance. Signs will be posted. Curbside pick-up is still available.
- Email or call the shop for more details at 602.452.7137.