Council facilities (all office and camp locations) are partially open
to support business needs, and we limit/schedule public visits. Masks
are required at all Council properties.
Many Council Staff are working remotely and available by phone and email during regular working hours.
If you need to meet with a staff member or visit a Council Office, contact the appropriate staff member or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
There is daily employee activity at each of our offices/property locations. All others require approval.
Administrative office schedules (may vary, and for safety purposes,
always call ahead/pre-arrange visits)
- 119 – Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- 101 – Scheduling required.
- Parsons Leadership Center – Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Camp properties are open for Council
programs and pre-approved group activities with appropriate
protocols in effect. Property
reservations are available.
- Like many other organizations, we are establishing occupancy limits for our properties based on specific buildings and sites. We are almost complete with this and will be updating our Resnexus reservation system so the available capacities for all spaces are reflected when booking reservations.
- Members can email email@example.com with any questions or for help with reservations.
- The Council Shop opened with a new schedule Sept.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; 2nd and 4th Saturday of each month: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.; CLOSED Tuesdays and Thursdays
- No appointments are needed. Masks are required for in-store shopping. Curbside pick-up is still available.
- Members can email or call the shop for more details at 602.452.7137.