Q: Why isn’t my username working?
A: Your username is typically your email address. If you have more than one email address, try each. You can also use the “Forgot Your Password?” link to send a reset email to your email address. If you’re still having trouble, contact your council’s Customer Care team.
Q: Why aren’t I getting the password reset emails?
A: The password reset emails come from email@example.com, so please make sure it’s added to your safe senders list. If you requested the reset email before marking our email address as safe, check your spam folder. If you’re still not receiving the email, contact our Customer Care team to verify that your username/email address is correct.
Q: How do I reset my password when I no longer have access to the
email address associated with my account?
A: Our Customer Care team can easily change your username/email address without requiring you to recreate your account.
Q: Why can’t I see my family when I log in?
A: There are a couple reasons this could happen:
- Your online account may not have been activated when we upgraded our system. Contact us to review your record and activate your account.
- You may have a second or duplicate account with a different email address. Try a different username. If that works, be sure to contact us to merge the two accounts into one.
Q: Why can’t I see my troop(s) when I log in?
A: There are several reasons this could happen:
- Troops are listed on a separate tab from your family. Please make sure to click on My Troop(s) Tab to view all troops.
- Check your member profile to make sure you’re listed as a volunteer in the troop.
- Not all troop volunteers can access the troop tab. Only designated Troop Leaders.
- If your background check has expired, you may lose access until it is up-to-date.