Girl Scout Camp is a place to make new friends, try new things, and challenge yourself. Our unique girl-led programming helps girls continue to develop a positive self-image, as well as leadership and social skills they’ll use for the rest of their lives.
With an affordable pricing structure, we are proud make the Girl Scout Camp experience accessible for every girl interested in attending one of our camps. What does she want to explore? Is it hiking, horseback riding, swimming, archery, or theatre? Maybe she’s into ceramics, canoeing, and cooking! Whatever it is, we have a variety of programs appropriate to her grade level for her to take part in this summer!
Did You Know? Studies show that when girls spend quality time outdoors and increase their exposure to nature, they thrive physically, emotionally, and intellectually. They also discover that they can better solve problems, overcome challenges, build social bonds, and become team players.
We invite you to download our free 2020 Summer Camp
Brochure. Inside you’ll find:
- A complete description of our camp properties, programs and introductions of our camp staff.
- A breakdown on our tiered pricing, camperships and how to register for camp.
- A guide to FAQs like transportation, packing lists, and safety.
- And a complete brochure of programs offered at each camp including day camp, resident camp, troop camp and family/weekend camps.
Key Dates & Info
- Registration opens Feb. 5 and programs are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You don’t have to be a current Girl Scout member to attend!
- All camp registrations must be completed online. For additional help please contact our Customer Care team at (602) 452-7030 / Se Habla Español (602) 452-7011.
- We invite you to attend one of our Open Houses listed in the summer camp brochure.