All cancellations must be submitted in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The refund policy is as follows.
Girl Program/Adult Training/Troop Camp/Family Camp
- If the event requires a deposit, deposits are non-refundable
- You may swap participants up to the day of the event
- Refunds will not be given for programs or events under $5
- All other events will be processed as follows:
- 16 business days before the event – 100%
- 11-15 business days before the event – 75%
- 6-10 business days before the event – 50%
- 5 or fewer business days before the event – no refund given
A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of registration for each camp session. Deposits are applied to the total cost of the camp session and are non-transferrable to another camper.
- 10% deposit for each 4-day + session of camp
- $10 per person for Family Camp or Troop Programs
The balance of the camp fee is due on the Monday two weeks before the start of the session.
Refunds, Cancellations & Changes
If a camper must leave camp early or cannot make it to camp due to unexpected circumstances:
- If a camper cancels due to injury or illness, an email must be submitted to the Camp Director and Customer Care team to request a refund.
- The camp fee less the deposit may be prorated and refunded.
- Camp fees will not be refunded if a camper leaves a session due to misconduct.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for making all travel arrangements if a camper leaves camp early.
Requests for refunds will only be considered until the end of August after the camp season. Refunds cannot be given for no-shows. Please email refund requests to email@example.com.
Council Sponsored Travel Opportunity Programs
(Domestic/International Destinations for Girls)
- If the event requires a deposit, deposits are non-refundable.
- Once group tickets (airline, hotel, facility admissions) have been purchased, refunds will not be permitted. (Based upon purchase, participant swaps may be permitted up to 2 weeks before event)
- See the program description to view program specific refund policy. If no refund policy is listed the Travel refund policy, as written, will apply.
Council Sponsored Program/Event Cancellation
In the event Girl Scouts–Arizona Cactus Pine Council finds it necessary to cancel an event or program, all troops/groups or individuals having submitted registrations and payments for that event or program will receive a full refund of all payments made via council check.