Our Council’s 2021 Annual Meeting was held virtually once again, as electronic voting on April 22 and a shortened meeting via webinar on April 24.
A big thank you goes to our Voting Members - for voting online! Although it was a new experience, we successfully filled the elections portion of our organizational governance duties because of you.
At the webinar meeting, we reviewed the election outcomes, Council financials, celebrated the 2021 Cookie Season and Gold Award Girl Scouts, and reviewed an inside look at the upcoming Girl Scouts brand refresh.
Missed it? Or want to share or see again?
- View the recording of the meeting (passcode: GSACPC21)
- Access the 2020 Annual Report
- See the full slate of new Girl Advisory board members and development committee members who were voted in
- Read about the 2021 Gold Award Girl Scouts
- Check out the uplifting recap video of our unprecedented cookie season
The 2022 Annual Meeting date will be determined and posted soon.