Ways To Give
We rely on the generosity of individuals to help us make Girl Scouting accessible to more girls and expand our impact to all girls in our council.
Whether you are making a one-time annual gift or an automatic monthly deduction, your gift makes a difference in the lives of girls in Arizona.
Our Fund Development staff can be reached at 602-452-7000 or 1-800-352-6133 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most of us want to leave a legacy for the organizations that helped us during our lifetimes. If Girl Scouts made a difference in your life or in the life of someone you know, consider making a lifetime gift.
There are a variety of ways to include Girl Scouts–Arizona Cactus-Pine Council in your financial and charitable planning.
- Bequests – the simplest way to make a lifetime gift by naming us in your will or living trust.
- Designated Beneficiary – include GSACPC as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, IRA, life insurance, or annuity assets.
- Charitable Gift Annuities – a simple gift contract that provides fixed, regular income for the rest of your life, regardless of swings in the stock market.
- Endowed Gifts – consider a gift to our endowment in your name or that of a loved one.
We are prepared to assist you and your financial advisors, without obligation, to find the gift options that match your financial and charitable goals. For more information, contact our Fund Development staff at 602-452-7000 or 1-800-352-6133, or by email at email@example.com.
Consider other ways to make a gift to Girl Scouts:
- Honorary Gifts and Memorials – Consider honoring the life and memory of someone you love.
- Gifts of Appreciated Stock – you receive a tax deduction for the full value and avoid taxes on capital gains.
- Employee Matching Gift – your gift will double if your company has a matching gift program. Contact your human resources office and ask whether your employer matches employee donations. If so, request your company’s matching gift form.
You can contact our Fund Development staff at 602-452-7000 or 1-800-352-6133 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.