Saturday, April 28 l The Parsons Leadership Center l FREE
- Delegate check-in, light breakfast: 8:00 – 8:45 am
- Business meeting: 9:00 – 10:00 am
- Break, snack: 10:00 – 10:45 am
- Girl Leadership Session: 10:45 – 1:00 pm
- If you are a delegate or alternate and didn't register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
General audience guests
- Registration is closed. Please reach out to email@example.com with questions.
SOAR – UP | OUT | TOGETHER
The girl leadership session will cover topics that incorporate inner leadership, finding one’s path, trying new things and how our diversity makes us stronger together.
We are excited to announce Dr. JoAnn Deak, an educator and psychologist, will be our guest speaker during the Girl Leadership Session. She is an expert on child development, especially girls’ development. She spoke at the GSUSA National Convention last October and was well-received by both the girls and adults.