Thank you for your interest in Girl Scouts! Girl Scouts can do lots of fun things, and there is no one way to be a Girl Scout. What are you interested in? Read through our offerings below, and take the first step towards joining 3.2 million other Girl Scouts nationwide!
Many Ways to Be a Girl Scout
A girl can be a Girl Scout in many different ways. She can:
- Join a troop with a group of girls and adult volunteers in your area.
- Register individually as an Independent Girl Member (IGM) and work on badges and awards with an adult mentor, and join in on council programs and events.
- Attend a neighborhood troop or after-school program at a community center.
- Sign up for Girl Scout Camp.
- Attend Girl Scout programs and events locally and throughout the state.
- Participate in product program: our Fall Nut/Candy Sale in September/October and Cookie Program in January/February.
If you are interested in getting more information about our programs, fill out the interest form below. We will be in contact with you soon.