Girl Scout Leadership Experience
- Discover: Girls understand themselves and their values, and use their knowledge and skills to explore the world.
- Connect: Girls care about, inspire, and team with others locally and globally.
- Take Action: Girls act to make the world a better place
- Girl Led: While every program is guided by caring adult volunteers, all Girl Scout activities are girl-led. Girls play an active part in decision-making and planning. They ask questions, find answers, and develop new skills in the process.
- Learning by Doing: Girls learn by doing the things they love at the Girl Scouts! Girl Scout programs encourage girls to explore science, technology, engineering and math. They learn to love fitness and health, and develop a connection to the natural world, fostering a lifelong commitment to the environment.
- Cooperative Learning: Girls learn to cooperate in Girl Scouts! They meet new friends, build teams, and work together toward shared goals in an atmosphere of respect and collaboration.