Girl Scout Cookie Professionals - Leverage Any and All of These Approved Tools to Support Your Sale!
First and foremost – know the iconic Girl Scout Cookie Program and its impact inside and out! Want to know more about the benefits of selling Girl Scout Cookies? Looking for the latest safety guidelines, information on earning the Girl Scout Cookie Activity pin, tips for parents and volunteers, or what to do if approached by the media? Start with:
When it comes to marketing your sale, a seller’s success starts with
effective communication! In addition to sharing about the delicious
product, your cookie goals and how you plan to utilize cookie
proceeds, use this Cookie
Readiness Tip Sheet to share
with cookie customers how the largest girl-led entrepreneurial
program in the world prepares girls in their communities to lead,
learn, and succeed. And use
for more on how to maximize your
booth experience, stay safe, and tips for challenging, ‘what if?’ scenarios.
Plus, take advantage of the following materials to deliver
high-quality customer service. Simply download and print!
- Cookie Counter – track inventory
- Cookie Boothing Worksheet – track booth sales in real-time
- Cookie Cheat Sheet – flavors and calculations at your fingertips (perfect for new cookie sellers!)
- Thank You Card – show customer appreciation
- Package Tags – to say thank you or offer as a gift with purchase to customers
- Cookie for the Community Package Wrap – encourage customers to support donation program
- Cookie Order Form
Stand out at your booth, lemonade-style stand or Walkabout
Additional Resources Provided By:
Scouts of the USA's Cookie Resources Page
Here you'll find handouts, posters, videos, and other materials to help you have fun and stay safe as you build your cookie business.
Little Brownie Bakers
Want to make this cookie season the best one yet? Check out some of the fun activities and materials for girls from our partners at Little Brownie Bakers.