Make Girl Scout Cookie season a family affair! Earning Cookie Entrepreneur Family pins makes spending time with family easy, fun, and even sweeter during cookie season. Start your collection today, and get ready to rock your Girl Scout pride all season long.
For Cookie Sellers
2020 Cookie Program Key Dates
- Jan. 18-20: Cookie Delivery – Metro Phoenix
- Jan. 10-17: Cookie Delivery – Extended Area
- Jan. 20: Cookie Program Starts
- Mar. 1: Cookie Program Ends
- May-July: Cookie Rewards Arrive
Super Seller Events
- May 16: Hurricane Harbor (560+ packages)
- May 17: Medieval Times (1,550+ packages)
- May 29-31: Camp Surf (4,000+ packages)
- June 12-14: Exclusive GS Experience in Flagstaff & Weekend Camping (2,000+ packages)
June 28-30: Universal Studios
& Beach Day (3,500+ packages)
- July 17-18 or July 20-21: Staycation at Wild Horse Pass Sheraton (3,000+ packages)
- July 2-5: New York City (5,000+ packages)
- By August 31: Great Wolf Lodge (4,500+ packages)
October 23-25: National Convention & Disney World
When you sell Girl Scout Cookies, you're doing more than helping your
customers stock up on delicious treats (and having lots of fun).
You're doing it with a goal in mind—a goal to power new, unique, and
amazing experiences for yourself and your troop all year long!
Whether that goal is an unforgettable trip to an exciting new place,
a STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) project that will
change the way you look at the world, or an opportunity to attend Girl
Scout camp and make a lifetime of memories, you know how many boxes
you need to sell to make it happen.
But did you know that you're also part of something even bigger—something thousands of awesome girls nationwide who are just like you are part of too? That’s right. When you participate in the Girl Scout Cookie Program, you’re part of the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world—and that’s kind of a huge deal! Having the opportunity to run your very own cookie business gives you skills essential for success today and in the future:
Need some help getting started? Check out all the amazing resources that make it easy to sell more boxes of cookies this year than you ever thought possible!
Cookie Entrepreneur Family Pin
Cookie Entrepreneur Family Pins