For Cookie Sellers
Cookie Rewards & Super Seller Events
Due to COVID-19, Council’s in-person programs and events through June 30 will be canceled or postponed. We recognize that girls who worked hard to achieve their cookie goals are likely to be feeling the disappointment of the postponement of the trips and activities they were looking forward to participating in the spring and summer. Please know that we will do everything we can to make those future events and trips extra rewarding and fun once we can safely be together and travel.
Here's where we stand with alternative plans for Cookie Rewards
- Girl Reward delivery – IF they feel comfortable to do so and follow CDC guidelines and distancing recommendations (no close contact or gathering of people, use of masks and gloves, etc.), Service Unit Reward Specialists and Troop Leaders are permitted to create a safe, curbside/contact-less pick-up or drop-off for girls to receive their rewards from the Baker and program credit cards . Alternatively, Council staff can help store rewards or support safe distribution – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Converse Shoes – Girls that earned this reward were emailed on April 10, with a gift code number and pin.
- Camp Voucher – Girls who earned the 2019 Fall Sale Camp Voucher and 2020 Cookie Program Camp Voucher will be emailed with options soon.
- May 16: Hurricane Harbor (560+ packages) – Postponed to late September for now.
- May 17: Medieval Times (1,550+ packages) – Postponed to late September for now.
- May 29-31: Camp Surf (4,000+ packages) – Postponed, working on alternative dates.
- June 12-14: Exclusive GS Experience in Flagstaff & Weekend Camping (2,000+ packages) – Postponed. We are working on alternative dates.
- June 28-30: Universal Studios & Beach Day (3,500+ packages) – Postponed. We are working on alternative dates, but it depends on the park’s reopen date.
- July 17-18 or July 20-21: Staycation at Wild Horse Pass Sheraton (3,000+ packages) – Once the Wild Horse Pass Sheraton opens, the Product Program team will work with girls’ families to schedule a date for each family to attend.
- July 2-5: New York City (5,000+ packages) – We are looking at alternative dates to present to the girls that earned this reward and will be in touch before scheduling.
- By August 31: Great Wolf Lodge (4,500+ packages) – Once the Great Wolf Lodge opens, the Product Program team will work with families to schedule a date for each family to attend.
- October 23-25: National Convention & Disney World (4,500+ packages) – GSUSA has announced that National Convention is going to be virtual. We will determine if the Disney World portion can move forward, or plan otherwise, once we hear back on when the park will reopen.
- GSACPC Dinner – Postponed. We are working on alternative dates.
For each Cookie Reward Event, the qualifying cookie seller will receive an email from Council directly - with the choice of staying on the roster to attend an alternative event date or to receive program credits. Please make sure your Girl Scout email is correct in our system and that you have opted in to emails. If you are unsure, contact email@example.com.