Here are some tips to make your first experience at camp the best it can be. The most important thing is to have a positive attitude!
Preparation and practice for campers before camp:
- Live out of your camp luggage for a few days.
- Spend the night at a friend's house to practice being away from home and your family.
- Take showers instead of baths.
- Wash your hair on your own.
- Look at the Packing List (in your confirmation packet) and help pack for camp so you know where to find things.
- Practice carrying your water bottle with you and drinking water at meals.
- Remind your parent or
guardian to look over the frequently
asked questions so they are just as ready as you are!