With the 2020 Girl Scout Cookie season coming to an end soon, we’re here to help you finish on a high note!
- Keep up the enthusiasm – six weeks can start to feel long. When it does, remember the enthusiasm you had on day one and your goals and excitement that fueled it! Customers are still excited to see cookies for sale, so make them feel like cookie season just kicked off.
- Create urgency – make signs, tell customers that cookie season is ending and that they won’t be able to buy cookies for another year!!! (P.S. tell them our cookies are delicious frozen, too!)
- Make your final Walkabout rounds – knock on doors one last time and let them know this is the last time you’ll be going on a Walkabout – this is their last chance to buy from you!
- Tell customers about Cookies for the Community – remind people who have already stocked up that they can donate cookies for a cause important to you/your troop!
- Remind them where cookie proceeds go – cookie proceeds help girls go to camp, plan troop travel, fund activities for the year, buy uniforms, and start community service projects. Let customers know that all proceeds stay local!
Now who’s ready to rock the last leg of cookie season? We sure are! Here’s to reaching all your goals!