Earlier this fall, we shared information via emails about an upcoming system refresh and plans to debut an enhanced member account management system in December. It’s happening!
Starting Nov. 18 at 11:59 PM EST, GSUSA will begin system-wide updates that will temporarily restrict the ability to complete many volunteer and member related tasks and pause access to:
- Volunteer Toolkit (VTK)
- gsLearn (volunteer online training platform)
- Looker (only Service Unit admin teams use this as a reporting resource)
- Background check completion and submission for processing volunteers
- New membership registration/s and membership renewals
GSUSA is on track to pull back the curtain and Go-Live with myAccount Dec. 7.
While much of the downtime period is set to occur the week of the Thanksgiving holiday, a time when many troops and volunteers take a break to be with family and friends, we know that Girl Scouts and volunteers are always on the go and want to make sure that you are aware of the downtime, it’s potential to impact your Girl Scout plans, and steps you can take to prevent any surprises.
What should you do?
Please take a moment to review the important information to understand what is impacted and any workarounds we have made possible in the meantime.
- Review the Member Go-Live Timeline which details the schedule from now through Go-Live.
- Go through the Member Guide for the Upcoming System Wide Refresh which breaks down each of the platforms and processes listed above and what volunteers and members should know.
As always, we’ll be here to support you every step of the way! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to email@example.com or 602-452-7030 for assistance.
Thank you for your patience while we work to enhance your Girl Scout member experience.