About Our Council
Who We Serve
Girl Scouts–Arizona Cactus-Pine Council, Inc. is a non-profit organization serving more than 25,000 girls ages 5-17. Membership also includes over 11,000 adult volunteers who serve as leaders, trainers, consultants, and board members. Girl Scouts-Arizona Cactus-Pine Council covers approximately 66% of the state, serving girls in more than 90 communities, including Indian Reservations, military installations, and border communities in central and northern Arizona.
How We Serve Girls
- Traditional troops
- Council programs and events
- Girl Scout cookie and fall product sale
- Offering community service opportunities to troops
- Summer camp and year-round camp opportunities
- Special opportunities to at-risk youth in group homes, detention centers and homeless shelters
- Higher leadership opportunities such as the Girl Scout Bronze, Silver and Gold awards
Girl Scouts–Arizona Cactus-Pine Council serves a vast jurisdictional area encompassing approximately 75,000 square miles of the state of Arizona.