girls in grades 4-12 and adult leadership
April 4-6, 2014
Roper Lake State Park
April 4-6, 2014
Dead Horse Ranch State Park
|Registration CLOSED.||Registration CLOSED.|
Join sister Girl Scouts from Arizona Cactus-Pine and Southern Arizona Councils as they camp out for a wild weekend of fun, learning, adventure and making new friends.
Planned activities include (list is a sample only, not a complete list of activities):
Survivor Course, Beach front swimming, Canoeing, Fishing, Archery, Geocaching, Outdoor Cooking, Nature Hike/Bird Watching, Stargazing, Copper Art, Sand Art, Duct Tape Art, Ice Cream Making, Wildlife Photography, Camp Fire Sing Along, SWAP Exchange, PLUS a Saturday Night Beach Party!
- check in Friday 3:00-10:00 PM – check out Sunday 10:30 AM
- Additional adults may be added to troop rosters if they are willing to volunteer for a 2-hour time slot.
Girl Scout Leadership Team
Girl Scouts certified in Archery, Canoe, Lifeguard or Small Water craft preferred to attend as part of the Girl Leadership Team. (Program Aides (PA), Counselor in Training I & II (CIT’s I & II) and Leader in Training (LIT) are encouraged to apply) Complete the special Girl Leadership Team application. Jamboree fee will be assessed upon acceptance into the program.
- Use Safety-Checkpoints guidelines for girl/adult ratios
- TCC Level 2 certifications and First Aid/CPR required
- Participants provide all gear and prepare meals at campsite
- $50 pp due by February 14, 2014
- $10 pp nonrefundable deposit due upon registration, will be deducted from final balance due
- $50 pp Girl Leadership Team due by February 14, 2014 (fee assessed upon acceptance into the program)
- Final Balance due by February 14, 2014
- Roper Lake: Standard tent campsite (covered picnic table, water, bathroom w/flush toilets and showers) Note: Due to facility spacing, RV’s, trailer/pickup truck popup tents will not be permitted on site.
- Dead Horse Ranch: Primitive tent campsite (water, bathroom w/flush toilets and port-o-potties) Note: Due to facility spacing, RV’s, trailer/pickup truck popup tents will not be permitted on site.
- Jamboree 2014 t-shirt and patch
- Saturday night BBQ dinner
- Program Activities and Supplies
Maximum 3 cars per troop*
- Only one (1) car = free
- Two (2) cars= $15 per car
- Three (3) cars = $15 per first two cars, $25 for third car
Men at Jamboree
Due to limited facility access, male troop/group leaders WILL NOT be permitted to attend Jamboree 2014.
Contact Margaret Spicer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-452-7129.