The Listening Post
The GSACPC Listening Post is back online and better than ever! It is now posted as the EXACT version you receive at home, in PDF format. Use the links below to access current and back issues of the Listening Post
- Winter 2013 [print]
- Fall 2012 [print]
- Spring 2012 [print]
- Fall 2011
- Spring/Summer 2011
- Winter 2009/2010
Girl Scouts Research Institute (GSRI) Publications
The Girl Scout Research Institute (GSRI) provides the public with the highest quality research on issues that effect today's girls. From healthy living habits to consumption of media, the GSRI takes strides to understand what girls (both Girl Scouts and non-Girl Scouts) think and feel, and how Girl Scouts and the community at large can respond to support girls' potential for success.
Take a look at some of the more recent publications:
- Generation STEM: What Girls Say about Science, Technology, Engineering and Math
Girl Scouting Works: The Alumnae Impact Study
- [Click here] for a summary of this research
- Real To Me: Girls and Reality TV
Girls and Body Image
- [Click here] for a fact sheet about research on this important issue.
Girls' beliefs and values: "Good Intentions: The Beliefs and Values of Teens and Tweens Today"
- [Click here] for the full report
- [Click here] for a summary in English. [Click here] for a summary in Spanish.
- [Click here] for tips for parents in English. [Click here] for tips for parents in Spanish.
- [Click here] for tips for volunteers in English. [Click here] for Tips for volunteers in Spanish.
- Self image and social media
[Click here] for a full list of GSRI publications.