While participating in the Fall Product Program girls will “earn and learn” – they earn funds for their Girl Scout activities while learning keys skill that will help them in business and life. The 5 skills are: Goal Setting, Decision Making, Money Management, People Skills and Business Ethics.
You can help make this year’s Fall Product Program a success by coaching your daughter as she participates in this year’s sale. Here’s how:
- Attend the troop parent meeting.
- Sign and return all permission slips.
- Help your Girl Scout network with family and friends, but let her do the “ask” so she can learn important business skills.
- Follow your Girl Scout council and group guidelines on how to handle proceeds.
- Never do things for your Girl Scout that she can do for herself!
- We know how much of your time and energy it takes to help girls sell product, and we are so appreciative of all the important details you take care of to make it a success. We wish your daughter success as she begins her journey to becoming a future entrepreneur.
Product Program Manager
Contact your Troop Leader for additional information on this year’s Fall Sale.