What will girls do in the Cookie Club?
The heart of the Cookie Club is a command center. Here, a girl will be able to track her sales and see the “cookie boxes” stack up as she progresses toward her goals. She can create eCards, receive cookie requests and enter all other sales.
At any time, she can adjust her goals or explore the site and learn more about goal-setting. She can even discover some cookie-selling tips from other successful Girl Scouts. Girls can record their customer contact information and save it on their personal computers for easy access next year.
Girls sending 30+ emails in Cookie Club will earn the Cookie Buzz patch!
How do I setup my account?
- Sign into Cookie Club using your eBudde credentials.
- Click on the Troop Setup tab.
- If you have more than one troop, select the appropriate troop number that you are currently entering data for. If you have one troop, the troop number will automatically be displayed.
- Enter “Our Troop Goal”, “Boxes Needed to Reach Goal”, “Troop Pledge Text”, and “Girl Information”.
- “Our Troop Goal” is the goal that girls have chosen in troop meetings. Girls will see this goal when they join the Cookie Club. Examples of troop goals are a trip you’ll take together or a community project that your funds will support.
- “Boxes Needed to Reach Goal” is the total of boxes that our troop would like to distribute in order to reach the end of the season troop goal.
- “Our Troop Pledge Text” is the text that will appear in the troop message section for your girls’ Friends and Family Promise emails. The salutation and signature will be system-generated.
- Now enter names and ages of the girls, and create a password for each girl and enter the optional GSUSA ID if you have it available. Once you save this information, the system automatically generates her login ID.
- Click the submit button next to “Enter/Edit Girl Information”.
- Demonstrate and share passwords with girls at the family meeting!
Girls sending 30+ emails in Cookie Club will earn the Cookie Buzz patch! Don’t forget – order the girls patches on the reward tab in eBudde.
Note: If you are a returning troop, we are no longer participating in the Cookie Club Next Generation Pilot. Our partner, Little Brownie determined that it would be best if we remained with the original version of Cookie Club. As a result Cookie Club is no longer pushing orders to eBudde. Leaders must enter all girls manually in Cookie Club.