Become a Girl Scout Volunteer
- Click [here] to fill out a volunteer application and complete a background check
- Complete the application form and then press the submit button. You will then be directed to complete the background check. (The average turn-around time is about two weeks onceboth steps are completed)
- Click [here] to complete the Girl Scout Volunteer Orientation online
- Opt–in to receive email updates from Girl Scouts–Arizona Cactus-Pine Council
- Visit www.girlscoutsaz.org/email-updates to sign up
- Explore the resources available for council volunteers. Visit www.girlscoutsaz.org/resources-for-volunteers
- Take a look at some of the awesome research from the Girl Scout Research Institute (GSRI) about the issues girls face. [Click here] for a list of publications.
- Click [here] to download a copy of Volunteer Essentials Part 1
Tip: start a three ring binder to organize the information you will receive in your volunteer learning courses. Bring this binder, along with the tools you use to mark important information such as highlighters or colored post-it tabs, to your Getting Started training.
Current volunteer opportunities
GSACPC Council Office
119 E Coronado • Phoenix AZ 85004
602.452.7000 or 800.352.6133