While participating in the Fall Product Program girls will “earn and learn” – they earn funds for their Girl Scout activities while learning keys skill that will help them in business and life. The 5 skills are: Goal Setting, Decision Making, Money Management, People Skills and Business Ethics.
You can help make this year’s Fall Product Program a success by coaching your daughter as she participates in this year’s sale. Here’s how:
- Attend the troop parent meeting.
- Sign and return all permission slips.
- Help your Girl Scout network with family and friends, but let her do the “ask” so she can learn important business skills.
- Follow your Girl Scout council and group guidelines on how to handle proceeds.
- Never do things for your Girl Scout that she can do for herself!
Product Program Manager
Contact your IGM Council Representative Rene Cornelius at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information on this year’s Fall Sale.