For Troop Product Managers
- Register to be Troop Product Manager
- Fall Product Manual
- Fall Product Program Training Presentation [PDF] [Powerpoint]
Parent Permission and Financial Responsibility Agreement
Parent/Guardian Outstanding Balance Form
Girl Order & Reward Card
- Fall Product Reward Descriptions
Fall Product Door Hangers
- What are Program Credits?
- How to Redeem Program Credits
- Setting Up Your Online Business (coming soon)
- Informacion de El Programa de Productos de Otono
- Organic Veggies FAQs
- Tumbler Water Bottle FAQs
- How does a REGISTERED Girl Scout log into UNIFY?
- Entering Girl PreOrders and Girl Reward Choices - UNIFY
Fall Program: August-December
Overview of Volunteer Opportunity
The Fall Product Program is an integral part of the Girl Scout Leadership Experience, where girls gain hands-on practice with the five skills linked to leadership and financial literacy: goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills and business ethics.
The volunteer in this position will lead and manage the troop through the Fall Product Program. This volunteer will need proficient financial literacy skills with a strong computer aptitude. He or she must be detail-oriented with the ability to motivate and inspire girls.
Program Participation Requirements:
- I am a registered and background checked Girl Scout volunteer.
- I will inspire girls to participate in the Fall Product Program by emphasizing the lifelong skills learned by participating in the program.
- I will model and teach the girls in my troop to live by the Girl Scout Law and Promise.
- To be a successful Troop Product Manager, I will attend Fall Product Program training and host a parent/guardian training.
- I will adhere to all guidelines listed in the manual or communicated through email and adhere to all deadlines.
- All girls selling in the programs are registered Girl Scouts.
- The parent or guardian of each girl selling has signed and submitted the Financial Agreement and Program Requirements Permission Form.
- Product and Girl Rewards will be accurately assigned to girls in NutE in a timely manner.
- I will keep accurate records and issue receipts for all product going out and all money coming in.
- I am able to maintain
accurate records and keep all transaction receipts organized for one
Critical Success Factors:
- Communication is key! Running a successful program depends on staying current and up-to-date. I will read all emails from the Council and Service Unit Product Teams and disseminate that information to parents.
- All volunteers with Fall Product Program financial responsibilities have signed this agreement.
- Netwoking with sister troops is an excellent way to transfer product in or out of your troop.
- Parents decide the amount of product they feel comfortable selling. Girls will not be arbitrarily assigned a number of product she must sell.
- My troop is active with a Council-approved bank account.
- All money earned is the property of GSACPC.
- Product cannot be returned to the Council.
- All proceeds earned by a troop member belong to the troop, not the individual girl.
- I am financially responsible for collecting money from girls and depositing it into the troop account in a timely manner.
- I am financially responsible for ALL fees associated with collecting money owed to GSACPC; including but not limited to, attorney and collection fees, court cost and interest that result because of the misuse of Girl Scout funds.
- Misuse of Girl Scout funds will result in prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
- I am responsible for submitting a Parent/Guardian Outstanding Account Report to the Product Program Team by the due date listed in the manual or on the website for all parents/guardians who have not paid for Fall Product by the end of the sale.
- If the unfortunate event happens and money and/or products is stolen, like any other theft claim, you will be asked to provide documentation, including a police report. You may be asked about your personal insurance as a good faith measure. This helps validate the claim, the amount of loss and to rule out negligence.
By submitting this form, I understand that I am responsible for managing the Fall Product Program for my troop and will adhere to all job responsibilities listed above.
I have verified that the troop is active, has a Council-approved bank account, and all girls selling are registered Girl Scouts.
I understand that misuse of Girl Scouts funds will result in legal action and I will be held financially accountable for all fees associated with the collection of monies owed.