For Service Unit Product Managers
- Troop Product Manager Agreement
- Service Unit and Troop Fall Product Manger Manual
- Fall Product Program Manual for IGM Coordinators
- Fall Product Program Training Presentation
- Fall Product Lingo!
- Service Unit Fall Product Program Timeline
- Service Unit Fall Product Program Supply List
- Service Unit Product Manager Training Schedules (Live and Webinar)
- Council Specific Nut-E Manual
- Parent Guide
- 2014-2015 Parent Permission and Financial Form
August – December
Overview of Volunteer Opportunity
The volunteer in this position will lead and manage the troop through the Fall Product Program. This volunteer will need proficient financial literacy skills with a strong computer aptitude. He or she must be detail-oriented with the ability to motivate and inspire girls.
Financial Agreement and Program Requirements
- Registered and background checked Girl Scout volunteer.
- Part of an active troop with a Council-approved bank account.
- Confirms that all volunteers with Product Program financial responsibilities have signed this agreement.
- Confirms that all girls selling in the programs are registered Girl Scouts.
- Ensures that the parent/guardian of each girl selling has signed and submitted the Financial Agreement and Program Requirements Permission Form.
- Financially responsible for collecting money from girls and depositing it into the troop account in a timely manner.
- Responsible for distributing product to girls consistent with their individual ability to sell the product; the Troop Product Manager will not arbitrarily assign product to girls without parental/guardian consent.
- Fairly and accurately assigns product and Girl Rewards to girls in NutE.
- Able to maintain accurate records and keep all transaction receipts organized for one year.
- Able to enter all product and money transactions into NutE.
- Will follow the guidelines listed in the manual and adhere to all deadlines.
- Will attend program training.
- Will host a parent/guardian training.
- Understands that the misuse of Girl Scout funds will result in prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
- Understands that he or she is responsible for all fees, including but not limited to, attorney and collection fees, court cost and interest that result because of the misuse of Girl Scout funds.
- Lives life consistent with the Girl Scout Law and Promise.
- Believes in the Girl Scout Movement and mission.
- Is committed to inspire girls to participate in the program(s) by emphasizing the lifelong skills learned through engaging in the program.
- Supports and coaches girls throughout the program.
By submitting this form, I understand that I am responsible for managing the Troop’s Product Program(s) and will adhere to all financial agreements, program requirements and commitments listed above.
I have verified that the troop is active, has a Council-approved bank account and all girls selling are registered Girl Scouts.
I understand that misuse of Girl Scouts funds will result in legal action and I will be held financially accountable for all fees associated with the collection of monies owed.
I will not share or delegate financial responsibilities to any volunteer who has not signed the Troop Product Manager Agreement: Financial Contract and Program/Commitment Requirements Form.
By entering my name below, I acknowledge that I have read, understand and will abide by the terms and conditions of the Troop Product Manager Agreement: Financial Contract and Program/Commitment