Glendale, PV & Chandler – Parsons Leadership Center
Day campers have two transportation options:
- Parents may drive their campers to camp (see above times and procedures) OR
- Register for bus transportation from one of three Valley locations.
The bus fee is $80 per week round-trip and is non-refundable (one way is not available). You will receive a confirmation letter with more detailed information about transportation times and locations.
NOTE: We must have a minimum of 20 campers per bus. If minimums are not met, the bus MAY be cancelled.
- On the first day of arrival, please submit a completed transportation permission slip for entrance (included on website).
- If you miss the bus, you will be responsible for driving your camper to camp. No refunds are available for bus or day campe fees.
- Persons picking up camper will be required to show a photo ID and sign camper out. Campers attending Aftercare are not eligible for bus transportation.
Bus Stop Drop Off/Pick Up
9380 W. Glendale Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85305
- Paradise Valley Mall
4568 E. Cactus Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Chandler Fashion Center
3111 W Chandler Blvd, Chandler, AZ 85226
Check-in @ 7:00am – Bus Departs @ 7:15am
Bus Returns @ 4:45-5:15pm – time is approximate dependent on traffic
Late Arrivals and Early Departures
If you or your camper will be arriving late, you will need to contact the camp office prior to arrival. Please report to the camp office upon arrival.
If your camper will need to leave early for any reason, you will need to notify the camp office during check-in.
For your camper’s safety, our gate remains closed during our camp session; without prior notification, you will not be able to enter the property. You will need to report to the camp office to pick up your camper.