All cancellations must be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com. The refund policy is as follows.
Girl Program/Adult Training/Troop Camp/Family Camp
- If the event requires a deposit, deposits are non-refundable
- You may swap participants up to the day of the event
- Refunds will not be given for programs or events under $5
- All other events will be processed as follows:
- 16 business days before the event – 100%
- 11-15 business days before the event – 75%
- 6-10 business days before the event – 50%
- 5 or fewer business days before the event – no refund given
A non-refundable deposit of 10% of the session cost is required at the time of registration for day and resident camper sessions. Family and Troop Camp registration must include a $30 per person deposit. The deposit is applied to the cost of the session. Deposits are not transferable to another camper.
Refunds, Cancellations & Changes
Cancellations received in writing up to 10 days before the start of a session will be refunded, less the deposit. Bus fees are refundable up to 10 days before the start of a session. Requests for refunds will only be considered until the end of August each camp season. Non-refundable camp fees are not transferable to other campers. Refunds will not be given for no-shows.
If a camper must leave camp early due to illness, injury or a death in the family, the camp fee minus the deposit will be prorated and refunded. Camp fees will not be refunded if a camper leaves a session due to homesickness or misconduct.
Council Sponsored Travel Opportunity Programs
(Domestic/International Destinations for Girls)
- If the event requires a deposit, deposits are non-refundable.
- Once group tickets (airline, hotel, facility admissions) have been purchased, refunds will not be permitted. (Based upon purchase, participant swaps may be permitted up to 2 weeks before event)
- See the program description to view program specific refund policy. If no refund policy is listed the Travel refund policy, as written, will apply.
Council Sponsored Program/Event Cancellation
In the event Girl Scouts–Arizona Cactus Pine Council finds it necessary to cancel an event or program, all troops/groups or individuals having submitted registrations and payments for that event or program will receive a full refund of all payments made via council check.