On April 9, Arizona will unite for Arizona Gives Day to recognize the valuable work non-profits do in our community and encourage people to donate to their favorite non-profit. Non-profits that receive the most donations can win up to $18,000. Girl Scouts would like to be that organization! And you can help us.
You already know the important difference that Girl Scouting makes in girls’ lives and in our community, but we want you to tell your friends! Here are some ways you can help spread the word:
- Use the images from our toolkit (below) to post about Arizona Gives Day.
- Use hashtags #azgives and #girlscoutsaz on Instagram and Twitter.
Can’t think of what to say? Here are some ideas:
- Share how Girl Scouting has had a positive impact in your or your daughter’s life.
- Your donation will make a difference! Ten dollars pays for the books a Girl Scouts needs, $15 pays for registration, $20 pays for her vest and $300 will give her a 6-day outdoor experience at one of our camps. But any amount will make a difference.
- If you donate on Arizona Gives Day, Girl Scouts could win up to $18,000! This money will go directly toward providing the programs that build girls of confidence, courage and character who make the world a better place.
- Donations of $10 or more can be made at http://azgives.razoo.com/story/gsacpc.You don’t have to wait to donate; you can schedule your donation now!