Being a Donor
Through Girl Scouts, girls develop leadership skills and tools for success in an accepting and nurturing environment. Girl Scouts learn who they are and what they can accomplish through traditional troop activities, camp, product sales, and many other amazing events and programs. Girl Scout programs encourage girls to explore:
- Science, technology, engineering and math (STEM)
- Fitness and health
- Environmental stewardship
- Financial literary
- How they are connected to the world around them
As a 501C-3 organization, we depend on contributions from individuals, foundations, and corporate partners to make Girl Scouting affordable to every girl, regardless of her family income. Your gifts support the cost of membership, programs, camp, volunteer training, and so much more. Follow these links to learn how your gift can make a difference in a girl’s life.
- Make Your Gift One Time or Annually
- Gifts that Last a Lifetime: How to Make a Planned Gift to Girl Scouts
- Honor or Remember a Loved One
- Sponsor a Girl Scout Event
- Support a Girl Scout Program
- Help Maintain and Improve Girl Scout Camps
About Girl Scouts–Arizona Cactus-Pine Council (GSACPC)
Incorporated in 1940, GSACPC serves central and northern Arizona, and portions of the Navajo Nation. Equipped with engaging, skill-building programming and four resident and day camps, we reach roughly 24,000 girls ages 5-17 and nearly 10,000 adult volunteers each year.